VWB/VSF is actively working to mitigate the risks associated with AMR. Our primary focus is on training Community Animal Health Workers (CAHWs).
Why give monthly?
You become a steady heartbeat in a world of uncertainty, empowering the VWB team to go wherever and whenever needed.
Becoming a monthly donor is one of the kindest ways to help animals all year long. Your monthly gift means VWB/VSF can be ready to respond to the next disaster, ensure access to essential supplies like vaccines, pet food and crates, and provide hope to people that we will be there, for them and their animals. When you sign up as a monthly donor, you are part of our team, impacting animals and the people who love them.
Your ongoing monthly gift is the best way to support goat rearing in Uganda, Emergency response in Ukraine, spay/neuter efforts for cats and dogs right here in the Canadian North, and so much more. Knowing that you will be there every month is the best way to plan for ongoing projects that make real, lasting change.
Monthly giving provides:
- a stable source of support for projects, allowing us to better plan activities and programs in advance.
- Reduces administrative costs; a higher percentage of funds go to programs for those in need.
- Allows you to spread your donation out over the year.
- $11/month can provide food for 10 animals during emergency
- $48/month can provide vaccines for 24 animals
- $97/month can provide spay/neuter surgery for 6 dogs
- $212/month can deploy a veterinarian to an area of need
or, just $5 a month can pool with other donors to provide the essential life saving supplies during an emergency to save countless lives.
Whatever you choose to give today, it will be well used and deeply appreciated.
Code of Ethics
Veterinarians without Borders values our donor relationships. We adhere to the standards published by Imagine Canada's Ethical Code Program, which lays out a set of principles for charitable organizations, and assures that they manage and report their financial affairs responsibly.
Canadian Charitable Registration Number: 84146 9547 RR0001